The ASCM Principles program is offered in conjunction with Sheridan College. The program gives you the foundational skills and the education necessary to begin pursuing an ASCM Certification. The program consists of 5 courses that are classroom based and instructor led, for individuals new to materials and operations management.
Current modules are:
- Principles of Inventory Management
- Principles of Operations Planning
- Principles of Manufacturing Management
- Principles of Managing Operations
- Principles of Distribution and Logistics
Late fees may apply so get your reservations in early. Click on the following link to start your registration: Sheridan College Website.
Further information on the CPIM program can be obtained at ASCM.org.